Job Type: Full-time
Location: Stellarton, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently accepting applications for the position of Energy Advisor. As one of Nova Scotia’s leading energy efficiency companies we work closely with Efficiency Nova Scotia to help homeowners save money on energy costs.
- Must be a Registered Energy Advisor (EnerGuide for Existing Homes).
- Demonstrated proficiency in mathematics and geometry.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Candidates will also have proven knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Energy efficiency and government rebate programs.
- Building materials (insulation types, sealants, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of residential construction practices.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs.
- Building science, including the principles of the “house as a system”.
- Previous supervisory experience an asset.
- Please indicate the number pre and post retrofit audits completed in work experience.
- Candidates must have their own computer, printer, and internet connection, a reliable vehicle and would be willing to work some evening and Saturday appointments.
- Area of expected travel will be at a minimum a tri county area.
- Contact homeowner 24 – 48 hours prior to booked appointment.
- Perform onsite energy evaluation as per NRCan standards.
- Upload files and complete tracking form.
- Send Report and other information to homeowner.
This position is subject to seasonal fluctuations in demand and travel throughout Nova Scotia. Please send resume and cover letter to Mark Ryan via email to firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.